I. Introduction
I passed by a sushi place in London that advertised to-go sushi. Right?? Of course I had to buy it.
II. Method
Let's dissect.
Exhibit A
Exhibit B
Exhibit C
III. Analysis
Also, one will notice in Exhibit B that there is a very convenient bottle of soy sauce involved. My post-consumption analysis reveals several things:
- The Go-gurt sushi was not at all lacking in flavor
- The included bottle of soy sauce seen in Exhibit B was excellently engineered to pour only a few drops at the time, allowing the to-go sushi consumer to control his (or her) soy sauce drop rate, even while on the Tube
- The lack of sushi-like structure did not detract from the overall gastronomical experience.
Evaluations: overwhelmingly positive. While further study is needed on the price-to-size ratio, Go-gurt sushi has passed the preliminary taste-testings.
V. References
http://www.yoplait.com/products_gogurt.aspx
http://www.itsu.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment