skip to main | skip to sidebar
Of aged cheese, fine wine, and rural villages

From the world-class fromageries of Paris and the fine vineyards of Napa Valley to the all-too-real struggles and successes of Togo in West Africa, follow my voyage around the world and back in 90 days. I'll experience the Francophonie from both sides of the spectrum--la haute couture parisienne and les villages togolais--and try to document each success, tribulation, and surprise that come my way.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Oh no! I'm doing that thing!!

That thing where you get kind of behind on your blogging then vow to make it up later...then weeks pass by and you just don't do it and blah.

So I will upload some pictures, clean my room (lest my host family think I'm a slob on day 1) then detail my life since arriving in London.

Fun times coming.
Posted by Nico Barawid at 3:47 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (81)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ▼  June (24)
      • Daily Sched (pronounced skej)
      • Today was such a success
      • Fine I got some more.
      • In which Chris comes to Paris
      • Four Yalies sitting at a Parisian sports bar
      • With my mind on Togo
      • Châteaux and what not.
      • I want an apartment like this.
      • Home stay.
      • Aged cheese.
      • Squash
      • Home stay fail.
      • A Step by Step Handbook on Wasting Your Weekends i...
      • First impressions of Paris
      • To make up for it.
      • Literary High Horse
      • Mona what?
      • Crossing the English Channel
      • To-go Sushi
      • Tea with the Queen and Shabdha at 0200 hours
      • Who says airplane food is bad?
      • Oh no! I'm doing that thing!!
      • A nice welcome to Paris?
      • London?!
    • ►  May (23)

About Me

My photo
Nico Barawid
A rising senior at Yale majoring in economics, graduate of Briarcrest Christian School in Memphis, TN, and ready to explore the world
View my complete profile

Oh loyal supporters, how I adore thee.

Sweet Music