Due to a kind of crazy turn of events, I'm leaving for London in a little over two hours, where I'll hang out with Shabdha for a couple of days and then take a bus to Paris this weekend. What?? I know, crazy.
I've been up all night packing and now I'm tired but stay tuned for updates.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(81)
-
▼
June
(24)
- Daily Sched (pronounced skej)
- Today was such a success
- Fine I got some more.
- In which Chris comes to Paris
- Four Yalies sitting at a Parisian sports bar
- With my mind on Togo
- Châteaux and what not.
- I want an apartment like this.
- Home stay.
- Aged cheese.
- Squash
- Home stay fail.
- A Step by Step Handbook on Wasting Your Weekends i...
- First impressions of Paris
- To make up for it.
- Literary High Horse
- Mona what?
- Crossing the English Channel
- To-go Sushi
- Tea with the Queen and Shabdha at 0200 hours
- Who says airplane food is bad?
- Oh no! I'm doing that thing!!
- A nice welcome to Paris?
- London?!
-
▼
June
(24)

stoppp
ReplyDeleteUhh....you've been gone for about three days now and I'm waiting for another blog post. OMS....how long am I going to have to wait?!?!
ReplyDelete