Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fine I got some more.

At the insistence of Suitemate Dan, I have new music. I didn't spend nearly as long looking for edgy music that would make me look cool this time around, so it's a little more mainstream. (PS Case -- if you're still reading, there's one for you, and you know exactly which one. Well two, now that I think about it.)

I've been bad at updating recently because the past few days have been one big bacchanal blur (just kidding Mom...kind of.)

Actually yesterday Joyce and I were going to take a day trip to Giverny, where Monet's house is, and bike around for a few. But that was just ended up being a big fail blog dot com because by the time we figured out that the ticket machines at the station wouldn't take American credit cards, the train was set to leave in like 3 minutes and the line at the counter was too long. So of course what else did I do but eat then nap then eat then party.

It's my last week in Paris so I have to make sure to take advantage of it.  And not sleep in till like noon every day for class at 1 then do nothing but read after class.

On my list for the week
  • Pompidou
  • Montmartre
  • that café from Amélie
  • mail some postcards 
  • Pigalle
  • famous French restaurant that sells wine in baby bottles
  • Tour Montparnasse
...which reveals how embarrassingly little I've done here. But!! I have scheduled a guided tour for myself at the UNESCO headquarters.

Then off to Rome on Saturday.

So yeah, we'll see.

4 comments:

  1. i talk like this cause i can back it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude. i'm a fan of pursuit of happiness
    -dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. also les nubians has some sick breakdance beats. i used to listen to them in high school. i am so cool...not
    -dan

    ReplyDelete
  4. You better be sending me a postcard...at least one. I'd prefer two. You have my address, don't you? By the way, I don't like all these shout outs to your friend, Case. You probably know that it's just cause I'm jealous and you never think of me. Anyways, glad you're having fun. Enjoy your last week in Paris.

    ReplyDelete