More pictures of their apartment!! I managed to snap a few photos of their apartment while they were all at work.
(PS Case -- thanks for reassuring me that your home stay was like that. Makes me feel better.)
Host family's living room
View out of the window out of the living room (right behind the two pictures above):
Hallway leading to my room (on the left) and bartender-brother's room (on the right):
And the other side of my room, not seen in the pictures from the previous post:
Also my good friend Chris might be coming to visit next week?!?! I'm going to hostel-searching for him today. Yess. Also on the agenda for today: the Catacombs!
Friday, June 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(81)
-
▼
June
(24)
- Daily Sched (pronounced skej)
- Today was such a success
- Fine I got some more.
- In which Chris comes to Paris
- Four Yalies sitting at a Parisian sports bar
- With my mind on Togo
- Châteaux and what not.
- I want an apartment like this.
- Home stay.
- Aged cheese.
- Squash
- Home stay fail.
- A Step by Step Handbook on Wasting Your Weekends i...
- First impressions of Paris
- To make up for it.
- Literary High Horse
- Mona what?
- Crossing the English Channel
- To-go Sushi
- Tea with the Queen and Shabdha at 0200 hours
- Who says airplane food is bad?
- Oh no! I'm doing that thing!!
- A nice welcome to Paris?
- London?!
-
▼
June
(24)

No comments:
Post a Comment