- The euro ends the week to close at $1.2365. Unbelievable. (http://www.marketwatch.com/story/euro-hits-17-month-low-on-sarkozy-report-2010-05-14)
- Elena's & Nico's slowly evolving schedule for next week might now include a private tasting and tour at a famous winery in addition to maybe kayaking in the Napa River or something. Sweet.
- I now have a very, very comfortable-looking couch to crash on for the weekend that I'll be visiting Eddie in his awesomeeeee pad in Rome.
- One of my French professors from this semester is apparently going to take me to a squash club while I'm in Paris.
- Aaron has a piano recital tomorrow. Song of choice? Yankee Doodle. Videos to come.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Why Life is Great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(81)
-
▼
May
(23)
- Addendum to the previous post
- T minus 4 days!
- I'm the best babysitter ever.
- OMG CROWNING ACHIEVEMENT OF MY FRENCH CAREER...but...
- Expectations
- First reactions...
- Cute, Aaron.
- The environmentalist in me cringes
- TFLN
- PARIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING.
- Random text from an unknown number
- Nico & Elena's Classy Escapades in Napa, Part the ...
- Nico & Elena's Classy Escapades in Napa, Part the ...
- Nico & Elena's Classy Escapades in Napa, Part the ...
- Aaaand Nico's Epic Summer Adventure starts...
- Not-so-fine motor skills
- Mom.
- Memphis is effing hot.
- Piano recitals, Pick-pockets, and J. Crew
- Why Life is Great.
- In Which I Contrast A Typical Day at Yale and A T...
- You knew it wouldn't be long until...
- Summer 2010, at long last...
-
▼
May
(23)

omg. must. see. aaron. piano. video.
ReplyDelete