So like I had mentioned, I got my home stay info about Paris!! I'll be staying in the 3rd arrondissement on the Boulevard du Temple, very close to the République Métro station. I street-viewed that junt on Google maps and it looks soooo sweet. Wide and stereotypically-French-looking boulevards, several cafés in the vicinity, and a nice public square down the street. Also, apparently the family I'm staying with has a 22 year old son...and I'm going to get him to take me out with his friends and show me the night life.
Anyone who's familiar with the area around the Place de la République want to comment and let me know how it is?
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(81)
-
▼
May
(23)
- Addendum to the previous post
- T minus 4 days!
- I'm the best babysitter ever.
- OMG CROWNING ACHIEVEMENT OF MY FRENCH CAREER...but...
- Expectations
- First reactions...
- Cute, Aaron.
- The environmentalist in me cringes
- TFLN
- PARIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING.
- Random text from an unknown number
- Nico & Elena's Classy Escapades in Napa, Part the ...
- Nico & Elena's Classy Escapades in Napa, Part the ...
- Nico & Elena's Classy Escapades in Napa, Part the ...
- Aaaand Nico's Epic Summer Adventure starts...
- Not-so-fine motor skills
- Mom.
- Memphis is effing hot.
- Piano recitals, Pick-pockets, and J. Crew
- Why Life is Great.
- In Which I Contrast A Typical Day at Yale and A T...
- You knew it wouldn't be long until...
- Summer 2010, at long last...
-
▼
May
(23)

No comments:
Post a Comment