Friday, August 6, 2010

WIN

So yesterday, after I came back from work (and after I complained about my host sister's yam-based concoctions), my she played the worst or best (can't decide) joke on me.

I got back very late (at 9:00 or something) because we have this big meeting today that everyone's been prepping for.  And all I wanted to do was eat something hearty. A steak or something. But of course when I got back, my host sister greeted me with a smile and a yam-based something. And of course it was my least favorite yam-based something they prepare at home. I dislike it so much that whenever I get the chance to, I tell my host sister that my coworkers had it today for lunch and I can't believe they like it, just so that she knows I don't like it.  Well, she made it for dinner last night.  And I can't really complain because, you know, it's food.

Not my fave.

But then!! After I was struggling to finish half of it, she laughed mischievously and brought me:


A hamburger!!! Win.

2 comments:

  1. awww!!! hahaha that's actually pretty funny and sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you have lost a lot of weight eating all these yams, huh?

    ReplyDelete