Yesterday, we went out for pizza again and it was movie night so they had this huuuge screen set up. And they were playing The Blind Side!!!!!! Dubbed in French so it was kind of hilarious but still omg can you believe it, they were playing The Blind Side!!! I was probably getting super annoying as I always do when anyone mentions the movie and kept pointing out that yeah I know who that is, yeah my sister's good friends with SJ, yeah I've been there, yeah I was in the stands for that game.
But really, I'm in west Africa and they're playing The Blind Side!
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(81)
-
▼
August
(17)
- Don't. Make. Me. Leave. and Closing thoughts
- Ghana?
- So...it's official.
- hehehe
- Carrying stuff on my head.
- Would you like a monkey's skull with that?
- Will I miss it?
- For kicks and giggles
- Blind Side.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
- WIN
- Oh also.
- UGH WHAT IS MY LIFE.
- Best phone conversation I've ever had.
- May it be known
- Halfway point??
- The best burger I've ever had.
-
▼
August
(17)

No comments:
Post a Comment