- Visits you in Paris
- Offers life-counseling sessions
- Composes go-get-'em-champ emails for you when you're depressed about Africa
- Muses with you about saving the world
- Sends you pictures of t-shaped trees and even monkeys (!!)
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
May it be known
That Don Christopher is a fantastic person. He:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(81)
-
▼
August
(17)
- Don't. Make. Me. Leave. and Closing thoughts
- Ghana?
- So...it's official.
- hehehe
- Carrying stuff on my head.
- Would you like a monkey's skull with that?
- Will I miss it?
- For kicks and giggles
- Blind Side.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
- WIN
- Oh also.
- UGH WHAT IS MY LIFE.
- Best phone conversation I've ever had.
- May it be known
- Halfway point??
- The best burger I've ever had.
-
▼
August
(17)

No comments:
Post a Comment