Thursday, July 15, 2010
The side no one sees
This post used to have my views about NGOs but at the insistence of someone who loves me very much, I've decided to delete it temporarily. If you still care (but really, why would you?) email me and I'll be more than happy to discuss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(81)
-
▼
July
(17)
- Torches
- First weekend trip out of Lomé
- Ups and downs
- One of those moments
- I'm not Japanese.
- Public Transportation
- BLUE BOOK OMG.
- Follow-up
- The side no one sees
- This is my life.
- Togo.
- I mean, I'm in Ghana, nbd.
- Nico and Aaron do Paris
- Rome, Attempt 3.
- Recipe for success
- Vespas and other shenanigans Uncle Sam would be pr...
- Roma, la più bella città nel mundo
-
▼
July
(17)

I'll be waiting for my candy.
ReplyDeleteWow Nico... after reading this post I was left feeling very conflicted and uncomfortable. Even after taking everything into consideration, your attitude about NGOs, the peculiarities of the community where you're staying, historical content, the post left me feeling a way I felt that I should not have been feeling.
ReplyDeletejayykayyy
ReplyDelete