skip to main | skip to sidebar
Of aged cheese, fine wine, and rural villages

From the world-class fromageries of Paris and the fine vineyards of Napa Valley to the all-too-real struggles and successes of Togo in West Africa, follow my voyage around the world and back in 90 days. I'll experience the Francophonie from both sides of the spectrum--la haute couture parisienne and les villages togolais--and try to document each success, tribulation, and surprise that come my way.

Monday, July 19, 2010

BLUE BOOK OMG.

And the fun begins.
Posted by Nico Barawid at 2:50 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (81)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ▼  July (17)
      • Torches
      • First weekend trip out of Lomé
      • Ups and downs
      • One of those moments
      • I'm not Japanese.
      • Public Transportation
      • BLUE BOOK OMG.
      • Follow-up
      • The side no one sees
      • This is my life.
      • Togo.
      • I mean, I'm in Ghana, nbd.
      • Nico and Aaron do Paris
      • Rome, Attempt 3.
      • Recipe for success
      • Vespas and other shenanigans Uncle Sam would be pr...
      • Roma, la più bella città nel mundo
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (23)

About Me

My photo
Nico Barawid
A rising senior at Yale majoring in economics, graduate of Briarcrest Christian School in Memphis, TN, and ready to explore the world
View my complete profile

Oh loyal supporters, how I adore thee.

Sweet Music