Friday, July 9, 2010

I mean, I'm in Ghana, nbd.

Hi.

Many, many hours of transit later, I'm in Accra, Ghana. I'm just chillin here for a few hours before the last leg of my trip -- a midnight flight to Togo.  I cannot believe I'm in Africa right now. The flights were not so bad. Read a little, ate a little, watched a few movies (Invictus...so good), slept a little, listened to some music (the playlist they had on my Paris-Atlanta flight was amazing), made a few friends, you know, the usual.

(OMG We interrupt this broadcast for a breaking news update...I'm pretttttty sure the guy sitting next to me in this internet cafe is totally doctoring a visa or a birth certificate or something. It's like, an official-looking document that he re-opened in paint, and he is modifying some of the fields. omg omg omg)

This is so weird, I'm in Africa. They made me get a transit visa even though I'm not leaving the airport, so I guess I could leave for a few hours if I want, but knowing me, something bad would happen so fast...so I'm gonna play it safe and stay in here. Maybe I'll buy some overpriced airport food with the limited amount of Ghanaian currency I have.

OMG I'M IN AFRICA. This is crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment