Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Rome, Attempt 3.

K so the first two times I posted about how wonderful Rome was but without any fotoz. Here's some. (Unforch, I can't upload videos on this thing without putting them on youtube -- I think -- so we'll have to wait until I upload them on Facebook...)

Don't be fooled. I was probably about to run into someone.

Handling his Vespa like a tried and true Italian

I decided to switch to the back and let Eddie take over

Colosseum, as viewed on the back of a Vespa

Approaching St. Peter's

Not from a Vespa, but the Pantheon

Arch of Constantine

Obligatory "look at us, we're in Rome" picture

And after a short but awesome weekend trip to Rome, I returned to Paris (where I am currently) to meet up with my family to lead them on a Tour Of The Major Sites Of Paris tour. And tomorrow, voyage begins for Togo...eek.

No comments:

Post a Comment